1. Students expand their knowledge with our progressive curriculum.
- Our innovative faculty designs curriculum that is challenging and engaging for students with a wide variety of talents and interests.
- Harpeth Hall graduates who were surveyed about their preparedness for college said they were "extremely well" prepared for college.
2. Students master essential life-work skills.
- In addition to strong academics, students gain knowledge of important skills, including collaboration, creativity, and communication.
- Through our curricular and co-curricular program, we develop the whole student who understands that 21st-century leaders must also be team players and change agents, able to see multiple perspectives and find common ground.
3. Students are challenged and inspired.
- Students thrive under the mentorship of teachers who model passion, commitment and courage; who instill equal amounts of inspiration and responsibility; who light up with new ideas, new ways of approaching old problems.
- The award-winning artists, authors, cutting-edge scientists, global experts, entrepreneurs, and business leaders who visit our campus will encourage students to dream big and go far.
Kimberly Hogg Massey
Class of 2004
Senior Manager, Global Marketing Strategy
Kimberly Clark Professional (Atlanta, GA)
B.A. Spelman College
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Dr. Lola Blackwell Chambless
Class of 1997
B.S. Stanford University
M.D. from Vanderbilt University
As a young woman interested in science, I found that Harpeth Hall was the best possible environment for me. I was given the fundamentals to begin a career in medicine and the confidence to know I could.
Lainie Petrie Edwards
Class of 1991
Environmental Manager, Department of Environmental Protection, Bureau of Beaches and Coastal Systems (Tallahassee, FL)
B.S. Duke University
Ph.D. Florida State University
Harpeth Hall prepared me for life and college better than I knew at the time. There are so many great opportunities there – Winterim, all of the extra-curricular activities, the advanced classes, the diversity…. In addition, the setup of the school really encourages bonding of a class while learning. It encourages young women to be strong, independent, and smart, which is pretty unique for a high school to be able to do.