- To make a difference in the life of every girl and young woman at Harpeth Hall by providing them a world-class education and opportunities to develop their highest potential.
- To help Harpeth Hall attract and retain the best teachers and create an optimal learning environment for girls.
- To keep Harpeth Hall tuition as affordable as possible while also helping the school admit bright, multi-talented girls who, due to lack of adequate financial resources, would not otherwise be able to attend.
- To demonstrate your commitment to the mission of Harpeth Hall as we educate generations of women to think critically, to lead confidently and to live honorably
- Who contributes to the Annual Fund?
- How much should I give?
- What are the Gift Club Categories?
- When should I give?
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- How do matching gifts work?