Gifts to endowment provide a permanent source of support for faculty salaries, financial aid, and long-term maintenance of our campus.
6 Facts About Harpeth Hall’s Endowment
- Harpeth Hall's endowment is $51 million as of June 30, 2019.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Creating an endowment allows donors to fulfill their own personal philanthropic goals while helping support the needs and mission of Harpeth Hall.
- Gifts of any size to endowment strengthen Harpeth Hall for the future.
- Donors may establish a permanent named endowment as a tribute to a family member, faculty member, or for the general support of Harpeth Hall.
- Named endowed funds are considered partially funded with a gift of $150,000 and fully funded with a gift of $250,000.